The successful applicant will be based at our site in Nottingham and be working within a small team of highly qualified staff that are motivated to bring our technology and products to market. We are looking for an individual that can work alone or within a team, is self-motivated and keen to help us achieve our goals. This is an exciting role that will provide excellent growth potential.
HALO is part of a consortium that is based in Nottingham and South Oxfordshire so there will be regular UK travel between these sites. Our current commitments to international development may see some requirement for international travel, particularly to and within the U.S.
- Design, plan and implement the development of new equipment and systems
- Review and implement PLC solutions where appropriate
- Work closely with the software team to implement integrated solutions that allow practical in-field maintenance
- Understand and implement standardisation of systems throughout the business
- Work with staff at all levels to understand company strategy and propose cost-effective and practical commercial solutions to add value to our product range
- Report progress on all project work
- Manage other team members and guide the timely delivery of project goals
- Honours degree in electrical or electronic engineering or a related subject or knowledge and experience to an equivalent level
- Member of a relevant institution
- Knowledge and experience of working with modern electrical and electronic systems
- Working with PLC systems and be able to plan and write code to control internal and external connected systems
- Writing code in high-level languages such as C++ and C#
- Experience of X-ray systems practise and application will be a considerable advantage
- Working within ISO9000 guidelines and maintaining document management systems
This full-time role is a significant appointment for HALO and will be remunerated accordingly. We need dedicated individuals that have the drive and commitment to work with us as we grow the business significantly over the next few years.
Salary to £40,000 pa, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Certain restrictions may apply to the appointment of an individual for this role.
Please call +44 115 860 2236 for an informal discussion.
Formal applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, clearly marking the e-mail with the position being applied for. A representative from HALO will contact you in due course.
Closing date 01 November 2015.
HALO X-ray Technologies Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment.
We embrace modern working practises and leverage cloud-based services to allow distance-working where appropriate.